Give the gift of audiobooks this season with a prepaid gift subscription
Agile Project Management with Scrum: Simple Guide to Processes and Roles
A free trial credit cannot be used on this title
as an Audiobooks.com member
Add to Cart - $3.94
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
1 hour 39 minutes
Gain a broader understanding of Agile project management using Scrum.
Do you want to make your team more agile?
Do you want to be able to recover quickly when the unexpected happens?
Do you want to stay focused on what's important and get rid of tasks that aren't?
The answer is Scrum, a project management framework that lets you do just that. It can help you organize your team and get everyone working together towards shared goals, no matter how big or small the project. In Agile Project Management With Scrum, we'll show you how to use this powerful tool to create a more effective and efficient workflow.
In this book, you will:
· Discover and take a deep dive into the science behind Scrum.
· Understand the basics of agile projects and then dive into the management of agile projects.
· Discover the ScrumMaster.
· Learn about planning a Scrum project.
· Master DSDM and its techniques.
· Understand agile project development
· Learn about the deployment process
· Discover the use of Scrum in scaling projects.
This book will teach you how to use the Scrum method of project management, which uses short sprints and constant feedback from your team members to help you stay on track and deliver your project on time.
It's full of practical advice and easy-to-follow steps that can be applied to any project, from small to large.
Science & Technology
Business & Economics
Management & Leadership
1 book added to cart
Agile Project Management with Scr...
© Copyright 2011 - 2023 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.