Divorce for Dummies: 3rd Edition
Add to Cart - $24.99
Remove from Cart
Give as a gift
16 hours 38 minutes
Getting divorced is almost never easy, but this practical, plain-English guide helps you get through the proceedings with a minimum of stress and expense. It shows you the latest changes in collaborative divorces, common law, and same-sex marriages, and even custody law-and how to work out the terms so you can begin building a fulfilling post-divorce life.
● Understand the divorce process review the key issues and decisions, get your finances in order, and file the petition
● Decide whether divorce is the best option-weigh the pros and cons of separation, consider marriage counseling, and learn about annulments
● Put things in motion-initiate the proceedings, break the news to your spouse and children, and deal with your emotions
● Make important and difficult decisions-divide your assets and debts, make a case for spousal support, and get the best custody arrangement for your children
● Protect yourself-plan for life after divorce, safeguard your money, and take action if things turn unfriendly or dangerous
● Avoid a divorce trial-negotiate your own divorce, seek help from an attorney, and work with a mediator
Health & Wellness
Marriage & Family
1 book added to cart
Divorce for Dummies: 3rd Edition...
© Copyright 2011 - 2024 Storytel Audiobooks USA LLC. All Rights Reserved.