Hypnosis Bundle 50h: Weight Loss Hypnosis, Gastric Band Hypnosis, Sleep Meditation, Sleep Hypnosis, Past Life Regression

Unabridged Audiobook

Give as a Gift

Send this book as a Gift!

Book Rating (6)

Narrator Rating (6)

Date: July 2021

Duration: 50 hours 1 minutes

Summary:

This is the longest hypnosis audibook that exist in the world!With more than 50h of content, divided across 86 unique sessions, this hypnosis bundle is truly the ultimate hypnosis audibook.This bundle will make you access powers you don't know you have. Ever heard the saying that we only use 20% of our brains capacity? That's absolutely true and you can access the remaining 80% with the help of hypnosis.

This 4-in-1 bundle consist of all the books in the series 'Hypnotherapy for Mindfulness' and include sessions that will help you:


- Lose weight fast and easily
- Get better & deeper sleep
- Understand your past more deeply
- Eliminate Negative thinking and self-talk
- Stop procrastinating and start taking action
- Eliminate limiting beliefs
- Heal Emotional trauma
- Overcome phobias and addictions
- Manifest love and sucess

With the extensive coverage, this audibook is indeed the only audibook on hypnosis you will ever need. Both Female and Male narrators have been used and the sessions come both with & without background music. This goes to prove that this bundle was created to meet everyone's needs - including yours!

Don't wait any longer! Scroll up and buy this audibook now!

Begin your journey towards a healthier, empowered and happier you!

Scroll up and buy this hypnosis bundle now!

Genres:

  • Kate A.

    The sessions in this hypnosis and meditation bundle are very helpful. I've been listening to them a lot lately. I've tried quite a few similar titles before but now with this one and 50 hours, I feel like I have enough for a looong time going forward.

  • Anonymous

    I like this hypnosis and meditation bundle. I mean 50 hours of content is not too bad. Been using it a lot for my Negative thinking and self-esteem. Sometimes when I can't sleep I listen to this one and I pass out quite fast every time!

  • Lisa S.

    I've been using the sleep sessions almost every night for the last couple of weeks and DAMN it's effective, I fall asleep like a baby every time. And I've struggled with sleeping all my life. Awesome Hypnosis bundle! And 50 hours too! That's a lot of value for your money right there!

  • Paniz N.

    Never thought listening to guided meditation and hypnosis could be so beneficial. This bundle has definitely changed my mindset and perspective of life. I feel so great every time I've listened to one of the sessions or half of one for that matter. Great for falling asleep too! LOVE this audiobook!

  • Abby B.

    50 hours of hypnosis! Are you kidding me! LOVE IT! This bundle is packed with all the different hypnosis and meditation sessions you could ever need. Buy this one and you'll never need to buy anything similar again. SO SO GREAT!

  • Ava J.

    Love this Hypnosis Bundle! I love how many aspects this bundle covers. Everything from weight loss, deep sleep hypnosis, self-esteem to success. Loving it! The amount of different hypnosis sessions you get is crazy for this price! <3 I Highly recommend this Hypnosis Bundle!

Hypnosis Bundle 50h: Weight Loss Hypnosis, Gastric Band Hypnosis, Sleep Meditation, Sleep Hypnosis, Past Life Regression

by Meditation Andd Hypnosis Productions

has successfully been added to your shopping cart

Hypnosis Bundle 50h: Weight Loss Hypnosis, Gastric Band Hypnosis, Sleep Meditation, Sleep Hypnosis, Past Life Regression, Meditation Andd Hypnosis Productions
Hypnosis Bundle 50h: Weight Loss Hypnosis, Gastric Band Hypnosis, Sleep Meditation, Sleep Hypnosis, Past Life Regression, Meditation Andd Hypnosis Productions
This title is due for release on July 16, 2021.

Enter your email below to be notified as soon as it is available!

By clicking "Notify Me" you consent to receiving electronic marketing communications from Audiobooks.com. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.

Already a member? Log In to add this title to your wishlist.
Hypnosis Bundle 50h: Weight Loss Hypnosis, Gastric Band Hypnosis, Sleep Meditation, Sleep Hypnosis, Past Life Regression, Meditation Andd Hypnosis Productions
This title is due for release on July 16, 2021
We'll send you an email as soon as it is available!

Already a member?
Log in to add this title in your wishlist
Hypnosis Bundle 50h: Weight Loss Hypnosis, Gastric Band Hypnosis, Sleep Meditation, Sleep Hypnosis, Past Life Regression, Meditation Andd Hypnosis Productions
Please Log in and add this title to your wishlist.
Hypnosis Bundle 50h: Weight Loss Hypnosis, Gastric Band Hypnosis, Sleep Meditation, Sleep Hypnosis, Past Life Regression, Meditation Andd Hypnosis Productions

We will send you an email as soon as this title is available.