Date: January 2013
Duration: 0 hours 37 minutes
Why does it do that? How does that work? Inspire the world's next great physicist with these great songs about electricity, magnets, force, sound, light, protons, neutrons, electrons, levers, pulleys, simple machines and more.
1. When I Grow Up I Want To Be A Physicist
2. Matter Is All Around
3. What Is Physics?
4. What Does A Physicist Do?
5. It's Electricity - A Kind Of Energy
6. Protons, Neutrons And Electrons
7. What Is Sound?
8. Can You Name These Sounds?
9. The Sun Is So Important
10. The Colors Of The Rainbow
11. Forces Make Things Begin to Move
12. Levers, Pulleys And Simple Machines